Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Minor Disaster



So as you all know I've been away from "This is a Disaster" from some time now due to the baby and work and general life busy-ness. I was trying to get a post done as a holiday treat for you wonderful people but right as I was getting going on some photoshopperies a client had work for me on a last minute holiday video card... so paychecks call and I answer.

BUT, I did get one Photoshopperie almost done which I'll toss here for you as a little gift. In response to the article on Book Cover's Being Ashamed of their Sci-Fi-ness.

"This is not a new trend... they've been ashamed for years."


-GD

4 comments:

L'Emmerdeur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L'Emmerdeur said...

You will cease earning money and leave your baby crying in the crib and GIVE US OUR DISASTER NOW.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.